To pursue a career in the field of education with particular emphasis on Operations Management, Product Development, Supply Chain Management and Innovations through accomplish extensive research works.
- October 2020 to till date: Associate Professor, Department of Textile engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Textiles, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208.
- 2015 to 2020: Assistant Professor, Department of Textile engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Textiles, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208.
- 2011- 2015: Lecturer, Department of Textile engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Textiles, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208.
- May 2008- June 2011: Senior Lecturer, Department of Textile engineering, Daffodil International University, 102, Sukrabad, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207.
- May 2006–May 2008 : Senior Production Officer, Royal Denim Limited, Comilla EPZ, Comilla.
- Head of the Department, (July 2015 to August’2017), Department of Textile Engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Textiles.
- Coordinator, (July 2015 to August’2017), MBA in Textiles Program, Department of Textile Engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Textiles.
- Assistant Hall Provost (2012 to 2014), GMAG Osmani Hall, Bangladesh University of Textiles, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
Sustainable textiles, Green supply chain management, Operations management, Cleaner production, knowledge management and innovations etc.
- 2017-2020 : Ph.D. in Management Science and Engineering, School of Management, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
- 2009-2010: Masters of Science in Industrial Engineering, Specialization in Applied Textile Management. University of Boras, Sweden.
- 2000-2004: Bachelor of Science in Textile Technology, 1st class, Bangladesh University of Textiles, Bangladesh.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Ahashan Habib, Yukun Bao & Aboobucker Ilmudeen; “ The Impact of Green Entrepreneurial Orientation, Market Orientation and Green Supply Chain Management Practices on Sustainable Firm Performance”, Cogent Business & Management, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 1, ISSN: (Print) 2331-1975 (Online)
2. Ahashan Habib and Yukun Bao, “Impact of knowledge management capability and green supply chain management practices on firm performance”, International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science, 2019, Volume 8, Issue 6, ISSN: 2147- 4478
3. Ahashan Habib, Md. Ruhul Amin Mondal , Fahria Binte Islam; Identification the Factors of Safety and SWOT Analysis of Ready Made Garment Industry in Bangladesh, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2019, Volume 10, Issue 11, ISSN 2229-5518.
4. Syduzzaman,Md. Monirul Islam, Md. Ahashan Habib, Dilruba Yeasmin, Effects of Implementing TQM Principles in the Apparel Manufacturing Industry: Case Study on a Bangladeshi Clothing Factory, Scientific & Academic Publishing, Science and Technology 2016, 6(3): 68-75, p-ISSN: 2163-2669, e-ISSN: 2163-2677.
5. Ahashan Habib, Md Mahbub Uz Zaman, “A Generalized Framework for Value Stream Mapping in the Textile and RMG industries” Textile Talent Hunt Research, Bangladesh Textile Today, Volume 09, Issue 05, Page 43-46, ISSN 1999-2076, Reg.8/2012.
6. Ahashan Habib, Product Specification in offshore Production, Journal of ITET, Volume 11, Special Issue July 2015, ISSN: 1998-7803.
7. Syduzzaman, Md. Mahbubor Rahman, Md. Mazedul Islam, Md. Ahashan Habib, Sharif Ahmed , “Implementing Total Quality Management Approach In Garments Industry”, European Scientific Journal, Volume-10, No. 34, ISSN: 1857-7881(Print), 1857-7431(Online).
8. Batan Biswas and Md. Ahashan Habib, “Temperature Regulating Melt Spun Bi-Component Fibers With PA6 Sheath And PCM/HDPE Core”, Bangladesh Journal of Textile Science & Engineering, Volume-1, Issue-1, June 2014, ISSN 2306-1537.
9. Ahashan Habib, “Management of Textile and Apparel Industry by PDM and ERP software”, Textile Trends, Volume-04 , Issue: July-24, 2011, Page 33-36, ISSN 0040-5205, Reg. No: 2815/58
10. Ahashan Habib, “Comparative Study of CAD, CAM Suitability in Apparel Product Development Process”, Bangladesh Textile Today, Volume 3, Issue 05, Page 34-37, ISSN 1999-2076, Reg.51/2010.
11. Md. Ahashan Habib*, Yukun Bao, Nurun Nabi, Marzia Dulal, Asma Ansary Asha and Mazedul Islam; “Impact of Strategic Orientations on the Implementation of Green Supply Chain Management Practices and Sustainable Firm Performance”; Journal of Sustainability, Volume-13, Issue-1, 340, January-2021, https://doi.org/10.3390/su13010340
12. Md Sobuj, Adnan Maroof Khan, Md Ahashan Habib, Md Mazedul Islam;
“Factors influencing eco-friendly apparel purchase behavior of Bangladeshi young consumers: case study”; Emerald Publishing Limited, Research Journal of Textile and Apparel, Volume-25, Issue-1, 2021, Page:1560-6074, DOI 10.1108/RJTA-10-2019-0052
1. Md. Ruhul Amin Mondal, Md.Ahashan Habib, Dr. Md. Fazley Elahi, “Identification and Analysis of the Factors of Safety and sustainability for Ready Made Garment Industry in Bangladesh”. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Applied Science, 22 February,2017, Military Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. Dictionary: Md. Farhad Hossain, Md. Ahashan Habib and others, “ Textile & Apparel Dictionary (English to Bengali & English)”, Amin & Jahan Corporation, ISBN: 978-984-33-2985-1, 1st & 2nd
2. M Shafiqur Rahman, Md. Ahashan Habib, Dr. Abu Bakr Siddique and Dr. Hosne Ara Begum, “Elements of Production Planning & Control”, Siddique Book House Publisher, Dhaka-1208.1st
1. (February-March’ 2016): Bureau of Economic Research, University of Dhaka: Training on Research Design, Data Management and Data Analysis using Excel, SPSS and Stata.
2. (April’ 2010, 2 days): Lectra Sverige AB, Sweden: Training on Apparel Design Concept, Product development and Manufacturing process.
3. (May’2010, 2 days): Systeam DTS AB, Sweden: Training on Concept of PISA PDM System and GARP ERP System.
4. (October-November, 2005): Padma Poly Cotton Knit Fabric Ltd, Bangladesh: Training on Knit fabric analysis, knitting process, knit dyeing and finishing process, Basic Garments production and line concept, merchandising concept.