Dr. Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed had a fascination to build up a career as a well-known university teacher as well as a researcher where his integrated knowledge could be cultured to achieve glorious future. After completing his graduation and post-graduation from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) he immediately engaged himself as Ph. D. student at the Department of Chemistry in the same university in surfactant catalytic kinetics. He had completed his Ph. D. degree with six publications in the international journal. He also worked as post-doctoral research fellow in Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea under BK-21 (Korean Government Fellowship Program). To fulfill his aim and objectives he joined BUTEX as Assistant Professor of Chemistry on November 7, 2016. He worked with different field and topic in his research where he got 24 research publications in his credit in National and international repute journals.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Application of Nano-materials in Textile Technology.
- Environmental and atmospheric Chemistry.
- Textile Effluent management.
- Natural colored cotton production by the Genus (DNA) modification of cotton plant.
Dr. Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed received his B.Sc.(Hon)in Chemistry, M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry from Department of Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University(AMU), further he was awarded with the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry from AMU. He has been awarded a number of scholarships during his M. Sc., Ph. D. and in his Post-Doctoral research period.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed , Md. K I. Sharker and Md. Abdul Khaleque,” A Application of Nanotechnology in the medical Sciences: A new horizon of treatment” Am. Journal of Biomed. Sci., 9(1), 1-14(2017).
- Kaniz Fatema, T A Trisha, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed, Md. Moyen Uddin Pk., Tanzina Akter, Bushra Jannat and Suvomoy Datta,” An Epidemiological Study of Antibiotic Resistance of Salmonella typi and Salmonella Paratypi-A from Clinical Sample in Dhaka City, Vol. 8(4), P. 1-5,(2016).
- Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Md. Mujibor Rahman,” A Physico-Chemical Studies on dyeing progress variables and dyeing Kinetics of Natural Dyes” IOSR Journal of Polymer and Textile Engineering (IOSR-JPTE), Vol. 2(3), 71-75, (January-2016).
- Moyen Uddin Pk, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed, Kaniz Fathema and Saiful Islam ,“Prevalence of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) infection among Adults Citizens of Dhaka, Bangladesh: A Statistical Inferences” J. of Blood Disorders Transfusion , Vol.5( 1), 1000-1003,(August, 2015).
- Md. Ehsanul Huq, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and W. E. Sneader .”Barbiturate Esters as Intravenous Anesthetics: A new Dimension of Anesthesia Route”. Archives of Medicine, 7(3), 8-12,(April-2015).
- Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed ,”Root Reasons behind the Unusual Behaviors of the Earth climate thus the causes of Natural Disasters” IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (IOSR-JESTFT), 7(2), p. 5-7 ,(Nov-2013).
- Moyen Uddin Pk and Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed,” Prevalence of HBsAg and Anti-HCV Positivity among Blood Donors: Experience in a Private Hospital of Dhaka, Bangladesh”, J. of Blood Disorders Transfusion, 4(5), 154-156, (Sep-2013)
- Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and T. H. Yoon, “Surfactant Induced Photostability Enhancements of Thiol Coated Quantum Dot Nanocolloids”. Korean Chem. Soc., 29(1),p.249-251,(2008).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan,”Redox behavior of D-mannose and chromium (VI) in the presence and absence of micelles and inorganic salts”, Indian Journal of Chemistry, 43B, p.2178-2188, (2004).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan, “The Role of Manganese (II), Micelles and Inorganic Salts on the Kinetics of the Redox Reaction of L-Sorbose and Chromium (VI)”.International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, 35, p.543–554,(2003).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan, ”Micellar Effects on the Oxidation of D-Glucose by Chromic Acid in Perchloric Acidic Medium”, Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry, 22, p.835-858, (2003).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan,” Influence of Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate/Triton X-100 Micelles on the Oxidation of D-fructose by Chromic acid in presence of HCIO4”. Carbohydrate Research, 337(17), p.1573-1583, (2002).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan,” Micellar Effects on the chromium (VI) oxidation of D(+)-xylose” Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms, 3(4), p.255-266, (2002).
- Kabir-ud-Din, Abu Mohammad Azmal Morshed and Z. Khan, “Oxidative Degradation of L(+)arabinose by Chromium(VI) in absence and presence of/Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate and TX-100 Micelles”. Oxidation Communication, 26, p.59-71 , (2003).