Although the purpose of education has evolved according to the needs of society, at the current stage of globalization, the trend also includes a domain of world-needs to introduce and retain the country as one of the strongest chair in the round table. In this sense, the university is not only ... [read more]
Education builds a strong foundation for a nation, and technology based education is an essential for a country like ours. Textile engineering is a very prospective field of education in our country as textile, jute and Ready-Made Garments sector are the largest industrial sectors of our country and earns more than 80% of our export earnings. Textile, jute & RMG sectors are also most important sectors for creating employment opportunity and socio-economic development of our country.
Bangladesh University of Textiles started its journey on 22nd December 2010 upgrading of the College of Textile Technology with a view to create new opportunities for higher studies, research and development in this sector. … [read more]
To be a center of excellence for higher education, research and development … [read more]
- Modernization and updating the existing curriculum by adopting outcome based curriculum.
- Enhancing quality research work to develop … [read more]
- To produce quality and skilled graduates with moral ethical values to meet the demand of Textile & Jute industry of Bangladesh … [read more]
I feel honored to welcome you to BUTEX. As a newcomer, we know you might need assistance in your campus life and my team and I shall be more than happy to be with you. Education in this university is rather more practical oriented and you might need some time to be accustomed with the course structure, assignment, class tests and final exams. All the activities here are designed only to make your future path smoother. So take it easy and enjoy. We believe that you have enough potential [read more]
Besides your course work, BUTEX has an arrangement of various events, occasions and engagements. A good number of clubs are operating in the campus where you can find a way to develop your potentials and social leadership by joining them. The clubs are mainly social and cultural work based and they will be happy to receive you as a new comer. For a list of Students’ Club, please visit this page.
Other than campus based activities, we arrange regular industrial and study tour. Industrial tours are considered very important because this way we introduce you with real time environment and procedures.
We hope you will enjoy these activities along with your coursework.
- Result Published: B. Sc. in Textile Engineering, Level-3 Term-II, Examination-2016
- Exam Schedule: MBA in Textiles Program Final Examination-2017
- Result Published: B. Sc. in Textile Engineering Program, Level-3 Term-I, Examination-2017
- Result Published: B. Sc. in Textile Engineering Program, Level-2 Term-II, Session: 2017- 2018, Examination-2017
- Result of MBA in Textiles, Semester-lll, Examination-2017
The Textile Sector of the country is rapidly expanding with the ever-increasing demands for textile goods both in local and foreign markets. We have a huge shortage of skilled top level leaders to retain our success and to expand it even more. Again BUTEX is the mother institute of Textile Education in Bangladesh and hence feels responsibility to take initiatives for sustainability of this sector. Keeping the scope, trend, demand and possible upcoming challenges in mind, we have carefully crafted undergraduate programs that would qualify you as a professional for both local and global environment. For a list of our programs, Course structure and related information, please visit this page.
Those who wish to gain more tuned knowledge on various sides of this sector can attend our postgraduate programs which have been designed to focus on more advanced areas so that they can play more competitive role in decision making phase. For a list of our postgraduate programs, Course structure and related information, please visit this page.
- Result of Affiliated Colleges: B.Sc. in Textile Engineering L-4 T-2 Exam-2016
- Exam Schedule Affiliated Colleges: B.Sc. in Textile Engineering L-2 T-2 E-2017
- Exam Schedule: B.Sc. in Textile Eng. Bangabandhu Textile Engineering College, Kalihati, Tangail Level-1 Term-1
- Exam Schedule: B.Sc. in Textile Eng. Affiliated Colleges Level-1 Term-2 Session 2016-17
- Result of B. Sc. in Textile Engineering Affiliated Colleges, Level-3 Term-II, Examination-2016