Mr. Md. Anowar Hossain, after his bright graduation and Post-graduation from the University of Dhaka in Mathematics, started his career as Lecturer in Stamford University Bangladesh which is one of the most remarkable private universities in Bangladesh. After having a handsome experience of 4 years, He has joined in Bangladesh University of Textiles on 18th September, 2016 as a lecturer in the department of Mathematics and Statistics. As one of the most energetic and athletic soul, Mr. Anowar still finds pleasure in organizing various social and cultural events especially sports both in and outside of the campus.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Riemannian Geometry
- Dynamical System
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Differential and Integral Equations
Mr. Anowar has completed his M.S. in Pure Mathematics from the University of Dhaka in 2008-2009 session. He has also completed his B.Sc. in Mathematics with outstanding performance from the same university in 2008.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- A. Hossain, M.S. Ali: Entitled-Study on Exterior Algebra Bundle and Differential Forms by Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 05, No. 02, 2014, 198-207
- Chowdhury, D.F. Wahid, and M.A. Hossain: entitled- Proof of ‘J is a Radical Class’ Using Amitsur Theorem, by Global Journal of Science Frontier Research Mathematics and Decision Sciences, Volume 12, Issue 12, Version 1.0,Year 2012, 12-20
- N Siddiki, M. Roy and M. A. Hossain: entitled- Numerical solution of large system of linear equations using several methods and its applications by Novus Natural Science Research, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2014
- A. Hossain, M. A. Halim: entitled-Study of Grassmann Algebra with Differential Forms by International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 4, April-2016
- K. S. Uddin, M. N. Siddiki, M. A. Hossain: entitled-Numerical Solution of a Linear Black-Scholes Models: A Comparative Overview by IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN) ISSN (e): 2250-3021, ISSN (p): 2278-8719 Vol. 05, Issue 08 (August. 2015), ||V3|| PP 45-51