From his student life, Mr. Samiul had been nurturing an intention of devoting himself in research work or in teaching. After completing his graduation, he engaged himself as research associate in University Grants Commission. With ever more thirst, he then let himself engage in research project of Ministry of Science and Technology as project associate. Finally, he joined in BUTEX on April 08, 2013 as lecturer.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Organic synthesis
- Living polymers
- Material chemistry
- Textile materials
Mr. Md.Samiul Islam Chowdhury received his M.Sc. (Organic Polymer Chemistry) degree from University of Rajshahi. Now he is pursuing his M.Phil in Polymer Science from University of Rajshahi. He has been awarded the prestigious gold medal for his excellent results in undergraduate examination.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- SYNTESIS OF WELL-DEFINED VINYL END-FUNCTIONAL POLYSTYRENE USING MULTIFUNCTIONAL INITIATORS BY ATOM TRANSFER RADICAL POLYMERIZATION (American Journal of Applied Science, 2015, 12 (8): 581.587)
- Synthesis and Characterization of Dioxolane α-bromo ester from Glycerol and Its Application as Initiator on the Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization. (JCBPS; Section A; 2015, Vol. 5, No. 3; 2706-2711)
- Synthesis and Characterization of Mono and Di arm α-halo esters as a Initiator for Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization. (Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 2015 Vol. 5(4), 41-44)
- Synthesis of Well-defined Dihydroxyl End-Functional Polystyrene using Trifunctional Initiator via Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization. (AIJRSTEM, 2015, Issue 9, Volume 2, pp 113-118.)
- Effect of Spacer Length from Vinyl Group of Vinyl-bromoester Initiator on Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization of Styrene. (AIJRSTEM, 2015, Issue 9, Volume 3, pp 212-215)