The Textile Sector of the country is rapidly expanding with the ever-increasing demands for textile goods both in local and foreign markets. We have a huge shortage of skilled top level leaders to retain our success and to expand it even more. Again BUTEX is the mother institute of Textile Education in Bangladesh and hence feels responsibility to take initiatives for sustainability of this sector. Keeping the scope, trend, demand and possible upcoming challenges in mind, we have carefully crafted undergraduate programs that would qualify you as a professional for both local and global environment.
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh
- GPA in HSC or equivalent: Not less than 4.0
- Grade Point in HSC Physics, Chemistry, Math & English not less than 3.50 (Individually) & in average not less than 4.00
- GPA in SSC or equivalent: Not less than 4.0
- As an example, you can view Admission Notice of Previous Year.
Those who wish to gain more tuned knowledge on various sides of this sector can attend our postgraduate programs which have been designed to focus on more advanced areas so that they can play more competitive role in decision making phase. Our graduate programs are:
- The applicant must have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00/1st class Textile Engineering/Technology degree from BUTEX or other recognized University.
- Candidate having 2nd class in B.Sc. in Textile Engineering/Technology degree with 10 years of Research/Industrial experience can also apply
- The applicant must have at least 1st division or GPA 3.0 in SSC (Science) and HSC (Science) with Mathematics